Sunday, August 20, 2006

I HAVE A HAT!

LOOKY! LOOKY! I have a finished project!

Actually, I cheated. I was digging and sorting yesterday and found this at the bottom of one of my (dozen or so) bags. This is actually meant for the Caps for a Cure project, so I'll have to get it in the mail next week.

I'm also taking an occasional breather from the will-this-never-end lovely Cocoon pattern and working on this little bunny blankie for fun. But I'm using some kind of Bernat fleecy yarn (sorry; lost the label), and it's NOT fun! It's like knitting with linty thread.

Thursday, though, was constructive as far as getting patterns organized. I currently have three binders filled with patterns and filed by type. Feels good. Now if I only I could do the same to my clothes closet.

3 comment(s):

I just love that cap!!! where on earth did you get the pattern????!!!!

By Blogger Ollie,at 8/20/2006 12:41:00 PM  

I've been inspired to try knitting lace "one more time"... I think I'll to knit Cocoon out of the DB silk as you are. How's it coming along...any hints?

kp

By Blogger kelle,at 8/21/2006 08:57:00 PM  

maureen, I can't find a link to email you (I'm not very pc literate some times!!) so here is my email:
ollie57@cox.net
thanks again!!!

ollie

By Blogger Ollie,at 8/22/2006 03:14:00 AM  

<< Home