Monday, May 01, 2006

SIMPLE SHELL -- SO FAR

My next project is on the needles, a simple shell tank for summer from Classic Elite. I'm not using their "Posh" yarn, though, because I found a bunch of Caron Simply Soft on clearance at WalMart a couple weeks ago and was compelled to buy it (stashbusters, ignore this). This stuff is SO soft and SO nice to work with! My biggest problem is finding time to do it (see page 2 for reasons why). Luckily it's mostly brainless work with the help of my handy row-counter, so I can actually multi-task and do this while I'm watching "24," the fastest hour on TV.

1 comment(s):

Hi from Austria! Oh, this tank is going to be so beautiful, I looove the color you chose, and the yarn certainly looks so soft and great! Looking forward to seeing more progress photos - have fun knitting!

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 5/02/2006 04:04:00 AM  

<< Home