Saturday, June 17, 2006

SATURDAY MORNING SnB

Here are some of the gals who keep me knittin' pretty. We meet every Saturday morning at the local coffee house from about 9:00 to noon (or however long we can convince ourselves to stay). We're all at different levels of knitting, with Caryn being our 'local expert' (though she'd beg to differ). I'm on the left, then Caryn, Anita (we like to call her "Aknita"), my sister Molly (who, though a school teacher, refuses to learn to read a pattern), and Brooke (who told us today she PREGGERS!). The only one missing is Kay. I'll catch her next time, though.

3 comment(s):

AWWW, this looks like so much fun! I recently found a local knitting group that meets twice a month. I'm going to make a point of going as often as I can. You guys look like your having a bawl!

By Blogger nothereanymore,at 6/18/2006 04:05:00 PM  

It seems you girls have such a lovely time meeting up and knitting together regularly - what's better than a bunch of like minded people, doing what they enjoy most? That's really great!

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 6/19/2006 02:45:00 AM  

I love to knit with cashmere too when my budget can afford it!

By Blogger cathych,at 6/20/2006 10:05:00 AM  

<< Home