Tuesday, June 13, 2006

KNITTING FOR AMY

     

I just finishsed my second chemo hat for my second friend undergoing chemo. Amy was diagnosed with breast cancer this past March. Due to her fabulous ability to micromanage, she has already completed a double mastectomy, the first stage of reconstruction, and her first round of chemo. This is a rather blurry photo of her during her Race for the Cure this past month. Amy is dear to my heart and a constant inspiration to me.

Love you, Sparky!

CP

2 comment(s):

What a nice hat, what pattern is it? Your friend will love it. And what an insparation she is. I can sympathise with you, my mom went through breast cancer, it has been 15 years now and she is doing great!! Please give my best to your friend.

By Blogger Coarine,at 6/13/2006 02:52:00 PM  

Coarine, this pattern is from KnitPicks, at http://www.knitpicks.com/Projects/Projects_Display_Yarn.aspx?itemid=50411220&yarnid=5420122

I tried to respond and also comment on your blog with this reply but wasn't able. Hope you find this!

By Blogger KNITWHIT,at 6/15/2006 03:18:00 PM  

<< Home