Saturday, June 24, 2006

AREN'T THESE GREAT?!?

Well, these have to be the cutest little bootie-shoes I ever did see! I found them on someone else's blog along with the pattern, and now I can't find that blog! DOH! Anyway, I wanted to see how they'd knit up with this RED HEART KIDS YARN. I put little red heart buttons on because that's all I could find, but with a blue or green button, they could be for both boy babies AND girl babies. And they were fun to make in an evening. Well, they were fun after I made the first one and figured out how to read the pattern correctly. But I'll definitely do these again! Thanks to whoever that was that had them on their blog!

5 comment(s):

Oh, they are adorable, I love them! I just used red heard kid's yarn for some baby socks and it worked great. Let us know if you ever remember what blog the pattern was on :)

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 6/26/2006 10:34:00 PM  

oh my goodness those are adorable!


I need to make those!

By Blogger nothereanymore,at 6/28/2006 06:13:00 PM  

Too cute!! If you remember where you found them please let me know!!

By Blogger Unknown,at 7/19/2006 06:31:00 PM  

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 7/22/2006 05:01:00 AM  

please oh please oh please email me that pattern. I know you don't know what blog it's from but you have the pattern right? My son is 3 months old and that is the first pattern I have seen that would work great for a little boy. Thanks ~Vanesa VanesaHawken@yahoo.com

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 8/19/2006 05:02:00 PM  

<< Home