Monday, August 14, 2006

I DO love Secret Pal!!!

LOOK AT THIS STUFF!

How fun is this? My Secret Pal angel really came through at the last minute. I had SO much fun opening this box. And she really must have studied my blog and questionnaire. I almost ordered this book last night. I'm so glad I waited! And the great wool! Now I can do felted booties for both girl babies and boy babies! Good & Plenty -- my favorite! A vanilla scented candle and sock yarn...a Knit Simple magazine! And a great eye-soothing mask for when I become cross-eyed trying to read lace patterns.

But best of all?


These beautiful STITCH MARKERS -- including a couple perfect red hat stitch markers! Can't wait to use them!

Thanks so much, Katie!


1 comment(s):

Wow! I love those stitch markers! You've got an awesome SP!!

ha ha ha,
your SP!!

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 8/15/2006 06:51:00 PM  

<< Home