Thursday, July 06, 2006

SOME UPDATES

Well, I have a some pics to post from the last week or so. DH and I went downstate for business (him), so I had to spend my time in a wonderful yarn store in Plymouth called OLD VILLAGE YARN SHOP. I wish they had a website (they're working on it), because they have anything and everything for the Debbie Bliss junkie (me). No, I didn't buy any DB, but only because they're having a HUGE sale this weekend, and I'm going to have my GF pick it up for me.




But on the three-plus hour ride down and back, I was able to make some progress on my Lotus Blossom Tank on the cover of the Summer 2006 IK.


I also was able to knit up this CUTE little Teddy Bear from a pattern off Bev's Country Cottage. Very quick and easy, and made with some Red Heart SuperSaver yarn in Multicolor.


The two skiens I bought are Online sock yarn and the supersoft Plymouth Yarn Jelli Beenz. I'm going to attempt socks again, and I'll probably use the other for a baby item -- maybe even another teddy bear!

3 comment(s):

The tank looks great so far, I love the sheen of the yarn, and the teddy is soooo cute!

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 7/07/2006 10:34:00 AM  

What a cute bear! Your tank is looking really beautiful. You've gotten a lot done on it.

By Blogger Becky,at 7/08/2006 04:36:00 AM  

I LOVE the tank....and i FINALLY updated my blog...dammit! :)


allison

By Blogger nothereanymore,at 7/12/2006 11:23:00 PM  

<< Home