Monday, July 17, 2006

LOVE IT -- HATE IT

Love this toe-up sock from Knitty.


And I REALLY like the little picot edging. Don't know how I did it 'cept followed the directions, but it sure did come out cutsie and all.


But I majorly screwed up the gusset area. Not sure exactly what I did wrong, but its mate will be done differently, nodoubtaboutit.

3 comment(s):

Hey....that's what my first sock looked like....only different yarn, LOL.

I hope you're enjoying your summer! It's been too hot here to even think about knitting :(

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 7/17/2006 11:32:00 PM  

that is what mine look like! Oh well I guess I'll use smaller needles next time.

By Blogger Unknown,at 7/19/2006 06:28:00 PM  

Gee whiz, now I'm REALLY scared...maybe I'll just make mine into cuffs to wear around my wrists....lol...

By Blogger nothereanymore,at 7/27/2006 06:54:00 PM  

<< Home