Wednesday, June 28, 2006

THANKS, MANDY!

WooHOO!! Got more great yarn from Mandy for more Caps for the Cure! Boy, oh BOY, I just love getting packages in the MAIL! And I'm such a schleb, too, because I knew she was sending these and I still got excited!

           

Will I ever get over this?

2 comment(s):

I am the same way ... I got was really excited yesterday becasue I got some cotton fleece and a chenille from Mandy and the order I placed with joann.com came in ... it was a great mail day!! I can't wait to do something with that chenille.

By Blogger Coarine,at 6/29/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Your very wlecome Maureen! I love getting packages too! Even if you know your getting it sometime you don't know what's inside!! I can't wait to see the hats you make!!

By Blogger Unknown,at 6/29/2006 12:27:00 PM  

<< Home