Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Love this little hat!

This is the Floppy Brim Hat from Heather Spoll's No Hair Day Hat collection. I made it with Red Heart Kids Crayon; love all the primary colors in it! It knits up quickly, and the brim is fun to make. This is my third one for the Caps for a Cure knitalong. I'd like to do a couple more, then get them in the mail.

5 comment(s):

Love the hat!! I think this is going to be the next one I make!

By Blogger Unknown,at 4/25/2006 11:12:00 PM  

the hat looks great, i did this one as well. it was fun to knit. the color of the yarn is so cheery and bright.

Coarine
http://knotmaker.blogspot.com

By Blogger Coarine,at 4/26/2006 09:20:00 AM  

What a fun hat! I love the variety everyone makes. This will certainly make someone very happy.

Thanks for reminding us about the patterns over there, too. There are a couple I want to do -- if I ever catch up!

By Blogger Becky,at 4/26/2006 12:23:00 PM  

Hi Maureen,
You did not send your email addy so I am writing here.. :)
I LOve this floppy hat.. Is it a " sharable " pattern???
The capelet that I made a few of and am making more is a Lion Brand free pattern :)
Look in L.B. under Country Capelet ( Homespun) I THINK that is the name..
Email me ..OK
peneloercola@aol.com

By Blogger Knitcrazy,at 4/30/2006 09:34:00 AM  

What a cute little had and the Red Heart Crayon colorway looks amazing! I'd love to have this pattern.

(sherritzej@cox.net)

By Blogger Jeanette,at 5/30/2006 10:03:00 PM  

<< Home