Friday, April 28, 2006

HATS FOR CAPS FOR A CURE

Well, here's my contribution to Caps for a Cure. These five hats took about three weeks to make. The first few took awhile, but the last two went really fast. They're so much fun to knit because you get a finished project so quickly! While some turned out smaller than I'd planned, hopefully they'll fit someone!

And I used up more of my stash!

Next project? Hmmmm......

3 comment(s):

Your hats are great. There's such a wonderful variety. Great job!

By Blogger Becky,at 4/29/2006 12:59:00 AM  

Such a gret varity and I am loving the patterns you used!

By Blogger Unknown,at 4/29/2006 09:25:00 AM  

that is great! I enjoyed reading your blog too. I'm originally from Michigan (Troy, Royal Oak, Clawson area) Knit On

By Anonymous Anonymous,at 4/29/2006 09:28:00 PM  

<< Home