Wednesday, March 22, 2006

PROJECT PROGRESS (Updated)


Here's what I've been working on lately (though I can't take much credit for the afghan as a friend helped with the majority of it). The main body of the Showy Shrug is done, but now I have to add all the ribbing that will go around the edges. This is the project that has caused my love/hate relationship with knitting; I love it when it's going well, but I hate frogging it over and over. This yarn, Lion Brand Mystery, is horrid to fix because of the super-bulky areas of color. But I do love the effect! On the bright side, I've become extremely adept at UN-knitting. I need to pace myself, though, as I don't want to finish these at the same time and then have nothing to work on! (Gasp!)

1 comment(s):

Your blog looks good, stop by & visit me!

By Blogger cathych,at 3/24/2006 05:01:00 PM  

<< Home