Saturday, March 25, 2006

CAPS FOR A CURE!

I've decided to do the Caps for a Cure project through Yahoo Groups. I've picked this great hat called ODESSA designed by Grumperina that is shown on the Mag Knits website. I love the textured look of it. I won't be doing the beads, since these are for chemo patients, and if they have to sleep in them, those definitely wouldn't be comfortable. I've already frogged it once because of trouble with the yo's. This is another of those projects that I cannot share with television!

3 comment(s):

I have joined caps for a cure also, thank you for posting this wonderful pattern. I plan to make it after my wip!

By Blogger cathych,at 4/10/2006 07:34:00 PM  

I have joined caps for a cure also, thank you for posting this wonderful pattern. I plan to make it after my wip!

By Blogger cathych,at 4/10/2006 07:34:00 PM  

That's a great pattern. It's interesting and the look can change so much with the yarn choice. Hope it goes well.

By Blogger Becky,at 4/10/2006 11:28:00 PM  

<< Home