Friday, January 06, 2006

A Very Constructive Day, Knitting-wise.

Well, last night I started a cute little hat for my soon-to-be godson in Cotton Classic thinking I'd take a break from my wonderful Clapotis. It was so quick and easy I ended up finishing it the same evening. Sure, it was 1:30 in the morning when I finally weaved in the last of the loose ends, but it's cute, huh? It probably won't fit him for another month, but here in upstate Michigan we have the never-ending winters, so I have that goin' for me.

I also finally finished the shrug I made last month out of Lion Brand Chenille Thick & Quick. This was a great no-brainer kind of knitting project that kept me busy until I got the nerve to start my Clapotis. This thing had been sitting on my counter all rolled up waiting to be stitched together for too long. I wasn't real sure how it was going to look, but once I finished it, I found I actually liked it. I'm amazed how much it even looks like the picture! Hmm. Go figure.

0 comment(s):

<< Home